Accompanying the rapid globalization of industries and marked increase in international transactions, the demand for quality translation that meets international standards rises each year.
Pole To Win utilizes the know-how it has cultivated in the game and IT sectors to date to provide customers with the best translation service possible in order to extend solid support for business expansion with focus on overseas markets.
An accurate translation alone is not enough to convey the appeal and the excitement of a game to players all over the world.
Pole To Win provides high-quality translation that brings out a game's appeal to the greatest extent possible.
- Assured experience as a top-class outsourcer in the industry.
- Distinguished translators with a sound understanding of the localization process.
- Full support for translated text, including rewriting, until your product is complete and ready to be shipped.
Pole To Win's translation service does not end with text translation. We offer a highly perfected finished product in accordance with customer needs, as well as the needs of the business and product in question.
Our clients praise our translation service for its focus on technical factors that meet the needs of the product, in addition to its literary excellence that ensures content reaches its targeted audience.
Pole To Win provides a final product that can be immediately employed as delivered. With detailed knowledge of first party requirements, our translation team provides a service only available at Pole To Win.
- In-game text assets
- Instruction manuals
- Game proposals
- Specification documents
- Bug reports, etc.
Pole To Win supports a wide variety of languages. Please inquire for more details.
We are happy to provide a free trial translation as a way to offer new clients a chance to have a first-hand look at Pole To Win's translation quality.
Free trial translations can be provided for roughly the following amounts:
- JPN -> ENG: 1 sheet (400 Japanese characters counted in the original document)
- ENG -> JPN: 1 sheet (200 English words counted in the original document)
- ENG -> EUR: 1 sheet (200 English words counted in the original document)
- EUR -> ENG: 1 sheet (200 words in a European-based language counted in the original document)
Please do not hesitate to contact us about a free trial!