Pole To Win recognizes the importance of personal information and thus implements the following undertakings.
- Regulations have been set for the handling of information about customers (hereinafter, "Personal Information"). In addition, an organizational structure has been developed and efforts are made to protect Personal Information in an appropriate manner.
- When Personal Information is collected from a customer, the purpose for its collection along with a point of contact from Pole To Win is notified to said customer. Furthermore, Personal Information is only collected within the scope of necessity.
- Personal Information collected from customers is used within the scope of its purpose for collection, managed in a proper manner, and is not disclosed or provided to a third-party without customer approval absent special circumstances.
- Personal Information of customers is retained in an accurate and up to date fashion, and measures are implemented to prevent the wrongful access to and loss, damage, alteration, leak, etc. of Personal Information.
- In the event that the processing of Personal Information is outsourced to an external party by Pole To Win, Pole To Win is required to conclude a contract so to prevent leaks and the redistribution of said information while properly managing its transaction.
- Personal Information received from an outsourcer is strictly managed and used within the scope of the contract.
- In the event that a customer wishes to confirm, correct, etc. their Personal Information, such request will be swiftly handled within a rational scope after the customer contacts Pole To Win.
- Pole To Win complies with laws and regulations that apply to Personal Information that it possesses, and will continue and improve on the undertakings and protection activity listed in the aforementioned items.
- Personal Information about customers is only used within the appropriate scope of company operations and for providing services to a customer as requested. (In the event that separate purposes for use are specified for individual services, said information will be used in accordance with the relevant purpose of use.)
- Personal Information collected when receiving a question, demand, or request for materials, for example, will be retained and used for business activities in a manner where customer replies, communications, and Personal Information are not saved.
- Pole To Win will never disclose Personal Information to third-parties without customer consent, nor will said information be used for any other purpose than its original intent, such as direct mail for products or services.
- Pole To Win may entrust Personal Information of customers to its outsourcers within the scope for said information's appropriate purpose for use.
- Inquiries regarding Personal Information should be forwarded to the assigned contact for each service.
Certain parts of our website utilize SSL in order to protect the personal information of customers. When using web browsers, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox, that are compatible with these security functions, information that customers input, such as names, addresses, and telephone numbers, are encrypted before being sent and received. Therefore, there is no concern that data sent would be stolen even if it was intercepted by a third-party.
What is SSL (Secure Socket Layer)...
The SSL security function is a protocol for encrypting and sending information over the internet. We recommend that you utilize the latest version of your browser as the SSL security function is strengthened in newer versions. You can use your browser to check whether security functions are activated by looking for a lock icon at the bottom of the browser window. Security functions are activated for your browser if the lock is displayed in a locked position.
Information about individuals that access our website is recorded in an access log. This log includes information such as the users domain name, IP address, browser type, and access time. However, this log does not normally include information that can be used to identify individuals.
These access logs are utilized in statistical analyses for website maintenance and usage, and are not used for any other purpose.
- Pole To Win does not take responsibility for the handling standards and details of private information on other websites that are linked to our website.
- Users that do not have an email address may send inquiries via postal mail.
- Inquiries cannot be responded to between December 29 and January 3. Responses to inquiries received during this time will be provided from January 4.